Want to experience the REAL Ireland?
Join us on this EXCLUSIVE luxury tour……and explore Ireland in a way you never have before.
From an authentic insight into the fishing communities of the Lough Neagh Shore to sampling the wholesome homemade local cuisine at Friel’s Historic Bar & Restaurant to intimate storytelling in the public forbidden fisherman’s cottage on Carrick-a-Rede island.
Local expert guides will provide an accurate account of life in Ireland whilst entertaining you along the way.
Click here to download full brochure.
Large Group Tours Northern Ireland
Friel’s Bar & Restaurant is the ideal stop for your tour group, whether you are staying overnight in this area or looking for the perfect rest stop along your journey.Organizing Northern Ireland tours for groups of 15-100?
Friel’s Bar & Restaurant is the ideal stop for your tour group, whether you are staying overnight in this area or looking for the perfect rest stop along your journey.
- Locally Sourced, Award Winning Food – served daily from 9am to 9pm, providing a range of Irish traditional fare.
- A Range of Draught Beers and Cider, along with a selection of Specialty Gins
- Entertainment – traditional Irish music sessions every weekend — additional entertainment available at your request.
- Ideal Location – In the heart of Northern Ireland, halfway Between Belfast and Derry — only 30 minutes from the Causeway Coast.
- Steeped in History – The only Fifth Generation Pub in Ireland with soup Kitchen and original Famine Pot. Special features include original wooden bar ceiling and counter dating back to 1837.
Small Group Tours Northern Ireland
Provide the members of your tour group with an authentic Irish pub experience that they will remember for a lifetime.
Catering for tour groups of 15 to 100 travellers, we will provide your group with the rest and nourishment (of body and soul), a respite from the busy activities of short of long tours of Northern Ireland.
What the members of your tour group can expect during their time at Friel’s:
- Céad Míle Fáilte — a warm Irish welcome from one of the Friel Family with a short history of the building.
- Pour your own pint of Guinness.
- Experience authentic Irish village life – Friel’s is the hub of the local community; members of your tour group will meet the locals and enjoy, first hand, the best of Irish Hospitality.
- Savor (Indulge?) locally sourced, award winning Irish food.
- Enjoy Traditional Irish music sessions — with Irish dancers and Storytellers – some of the best in Ireland – at your request;
Click here, If your group is interested in: Game of Thrones Tours (link to page specific to catering for groups on Game of Thrones tours).
Northern Ireland Tours from Dublin — and other main cities of Ireland
[do you have a map with locations like this noted?]
We are ideally located for Northern Ireland tours from Dublin and other major cities of Ireland:
- Dublin – 3 hours
- Belfast – 1-¼ hours
- Derry – 50 minutes
- Malin Head – 1-½ hours
- Causeway Coast – 30 minutes